Personal support

When you require support for your special needs contact your university’s support services. There are Student Counsellor, Disability Support Officer or Welfare Officer.

Student Counselling services provide great information and advice on time management, stress management and relationships. They usually have online resources available along with the opportunity to chat with a counsellor online, on the phone or in person.

'Personal’ section of the FAQ section of the GPS for WPL.